Remembering your values; who you are and what you stand for, is hugely important to us. These are some questions we like to ask ourselves:
What difference have you made to the world?
What stories will you tell your grand-children?
What will you be most proud of?
What will you be remembered for?
Here's a list of things we think are important:
- Protecting our environment by reducing waste and our ecological footprint
- Organic products
- Eating local, organic and natural food
- Charities & causes
- Actively supporting human & animal rights, charities, equality and education.
- Mentors & social work
- Being a mentor and a rolemodel to children
- Maintaining a healthy mind and body through good food, fitness, music, arts & creativity.
If you'd like to talk more about any of these, feel free to
and we'll be happy to chat.